News Paper Bag Collection Haute Handbag Magazine Spring 2014


 Newspaper Bag Collection featured six pages in the 2014 Spring issue of the Haute Handbag Magazine.
This collection features fabrics printed with newspaper themes, from the comic to the additional section, and there's even a foreign newspaper. I was inspired to design this collection as pure melancholy. There was something special about sitting at the table on Sunday mornings and browsing through the newspaper pages, mainly because it was an activity I had shared with my father at different times. So this collection is about remembering old times: me, the newspaper, and my father.










Latest

¿Por qué no ha habido grandes mujeres artistas? Patchwork, 2019

For English, click  HERE . ¿Por qué no han habido grandes mujeres artistas?, preguntó Linda Nochlin en un ensayo publicado en 1971, pregu...